What is your Selling Proposition?
In preparing marketing material, following the formula of the success stories in your industry can seem like an attractive option. But this may not allow you to stand out enough to convert your marketing investments into sales.
The worst thing that can happen to any business is become the marketing agent for the industry with sales going to competitors.
To stand out it is important to write down the unique factors of your business and how you can benefit and satisfy the customer.
Your marketing material should state the unique way your business can satisfy a high priority customer need. To be effective this has to be based on actual success stories in your business.
Here’s a framework to help you work on that sales campaign you are planning:
1. Explain how you created value and a positive experience for a customer.
2. Keep it short. The rule is, “less words gets more information out”.
3. Craft your message for a niche consumer group.
4. Get customer response on authenticity of the message.
5. Ensure continual improvement of material in response to customer feedback.
The above framework requires deep thought and analysis of your business. The deeper your analysis of your business the more effective will be your marketing message.
With marketing material ready, go out to prospects and make that sale.
International Business Consultant
Ask the author for the “One Page Marketing Plan” which helps focus on high growth.